STRENGTH CLASS TODAY @4:00
ATTN: Members who bring children
Beginning July 7th you will notice that we have added and area for your children. Our number one concern for your children is their safety. We are happy to provide this area for your use while you are working out, here’s what you need to know:
1. For those of you bringing their children to the 9am class, we will be providing a sitter for you. The cost will be $15 per month for this service. If you come to the 9am class this will be a requirement if you choose to bring your children.
2. Anyone else bringing children to any other class time will be required to keep their children in the designated area. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
3. If you bring children to any time other than 9am they will be the sole responsibility of the parents. We have ask each of our coaches not to pick up crying children. Our coaches are there to coach and that needs to be their number one responsibility.
4. Children are not to be on the black mats or equipment at anytime. Before, after, and especially during a WOD.
5. If you bring food for your child please clean up any mess that is made before you leave the gym.
We are open to any and all feedback, concerns, or suggestions you may have.
3 Rounds: 30 Second Handstand Hold 25 Squats 20 Sit-ups 15 Jumping Pull-ups
OTM 10 3-5 Strict Handstand Push-ups
10 rounds for time of:
5 rounds for time of:
10 GHD sit-ups
10 back extentions
2 rounds for time of:
25 wall-ball shots, 20/14
25 box jumps, 24/20
(Courtesy of crossfit.com)
*The substitution for GHD will be 5 rounds: 10 Wall Ball sit-ups 10 Good mornings 45/30